This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps in hydrating the skin.
Vitamin C in their products helps in skin brightening and acts as an antioxidant. It helps fight excess oil by regulating the production of the tyrosinase enzyme, an enzyme that increases the production of melanin and leads to dark spots.
Hyaluronic acid is good for oily skin because it hydrates the skin without leaving behind an oily residue. Having oily skin doesn’t mean that your skin doesn’t need moisture. Moisturizers that contain hyaluronic acid are hydrating, yet lightweight for the skin.
- Target textural irregularities, signs of congestion, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging
- PH 3.50-4.50
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
- Efficacy: This product can effectively improve the skin defects, repair the reddening skin, even the rough pores, balance the oil secretion, reduce the facial oil light, and create the smooth and bright skin for you.
- Main ingredients: 1. Niacinamide: a vitamin, which can lighten skin blemishes and improve pore blocking. 2. PCA zinc: a mineral, which can control the oil secretion of skin.
- Usage: After skin care in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of this product to the face before taking care of the oil, moisturizing products and cream. This product cannot be used with products containing pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
- It is called skin care universal oil, which can effectively improve skin defects, repair red skin and rough pores, even skin color, balance oil secretion and reduce facial oil gloss.
- Made in USA Lifetime Warranty.Quality guaranteed. Enjoy high-quality product and 100% customer satisfaction.
Where To Buy The Ordinary?
You can buy their products at Cult Beauty, Sephora, Ulta, and Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions