This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Oily skin problems are hard to manage, aren’t they? There are countless cosmetic products in the market that claim to do the trick. The wide variety leaves you confused, and lighter in your wallet.
Worry not. With the right skincare routine, including the right face wash, you can manage your oily skin issues with ease.
Today I am going to share with you guys how to make a 100% natural face wash at home for oily skin. This homemade recipe doesn’t cost you a bomb, is easy to make, and does its stated job without any side-effects.
Steps To Make DIY Daily Face Wash For Oily Skin
1) Take a clean, completely dry, and air-tight container.
2) Add 10 tablespoons of chickpea flour, 5 tablespoons of fuller’s earth (Multani mitti). Chickpea flours and fuller’s earth have cleansing and oil-absorbing properties.
3) Add 1 tablespoon of Neem powder for controlling acne.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of lemon peel powder for cleansing action.
5) Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder for anti-septic action.
6) You can also add 10-12 drops of tea tree oil to enhance the anti-acne benefits of this face wash.
7) In the end, mix the ingredients and store this face wash on your bathroom shelf.
How To Use This DIY Daily Face Wash For Oily Skin?
- To use this face wash, take a small amount on your palm, and add plain or rose water. Mix it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your face. If your face is very oily, you can leave this face wash on your face for 1-2 minutes. The fuller earth and chickpea flour in this face wash will absorb all the excess oil, reduce the greasy look, and open the pores. Neem and tea tree oil will prevent acne breakouts.
That is it. Wasn’t that hard, was it? Let me know your thoughts/ experiences/ suggestions in the comments section.
Check out this post for more such remedies.
Do share with your friends if you liked this DIY face wash recipe for oily skin. Thanks for reading.