We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please check my disclosure policy to learn more.
Oily skin problems are hard to manage, aren’t they? There are countless cosmetic products in market that claim to do the trick. The wide variety leaves you confused, and lighter in wallet.
Worry not. With the right skin care routine, including the right face wash, you can manage your oily skin issues with ease.
Today I am going to share with you guys how to make a 100% natural face wash at home for oily skin. This home made recipe doesn’t cost you a bomb, is easy to make, and does its stated job without any side-effects.
Read: Best Oily Skin Cleansers
Download Your Free Checklist
Learn the tried and tested tips to help battle oily skin and deal with the shine. Grab Your checklist now!
Steps To Make DIY Daily Face Wash For Oily Skin
1) Take a clean, completely dry, and air tight container.
2) Add 10 table spoons of chick pea flour, 5 table spoons of fuller’s earth (multani mitti). Chick pea flours and fuller’s earth have cleansing and oil absorbing properties.
3) Add 1 table spoon of Neem powder for controlling acne.
4) Add 1 table spoon of lemon peel powder for cleansing action.
5) Add 1 table spoon of turmeric powder for anti-septic action.
6) You can also add 10-12 drops of tea tree oil to enhance the anti-acne benefits of this face wash.
7) In the end, mix the ingredients and store this face wash on your bath room shelf.
How To Use This DIY Daily Face Wash For Oily Skin?
- To use this face wash, take a small amount on your palm, and add plain or rose water. Mix it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face. If your face is very oily, you can leave this face wash on your face for 1-2 minutes. The fuller’s earth and chick pea flour in this face wash will absorb all the excess oil, reduce the greasy look, and open the pores. Neem and tea tree oil will prevent acne break outs.
That is it. Wasn’t that hard, was it? Let know your thoughts/ experiences/ suggestions in the comments section.
Do share with your friends if you liked this DIY face wash recipe for oily skin. Thanks for reading.
21 free tips for oily skin
Tried and tested tips to help you battle oily skin and deal with the shine.